A slice of Apple

Monday, November 06, 2006

A slice of Apple, with a cup of Coffee

Hmm... my first "real" blog, since I don't think Myspace really counts. My boyfriend is on this site all time since he is an English major. I enjoy reading his blogs, so I decided to try it out for myself. I don't really know where/how to start. I guess I'll summarize myself so maybe my future blogs will make sense.
I'm going to school to become a nurse. I joke that I'm going for the 8 year associates degree since I just changed my major to nursing (3.5 years into my current college education). I love anything medical and/or disgusting. The idea of having constant job security is great motivation as well.
I work in the middle school section of a charter school, which is also why I'm doing this. I am in serious need of some adult conversation that does not circle around so-and-so's behavior.
I'm trying to fight obsessive compulsive counting (anyone with any advice, PLEASE let me know!), and I feel as if I am an alcoholic trying to quit drinking. This is the hardest thing I've ever done. Maybe blogging will distract me from counting all thing things on my wall, or the number of lights in the ceiling. You never until you try!!!!
The title of my blog, A slice of Apple, with a cup of Coffee... I love my dogs, Apple and Coffee, as if they were real children. PATHETIC! (but they are oh so fabulous!)

4 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Bird on a Wire said…

    I was trying to find some adult conversation too. But then I found myself writing blogs about so-and-so's behavior. Oh well. I still like this better than myspace. Glad you're here.

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Bird on a Wire said…

    Fabulous, indeed. I like Coffee's throne.

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Askinstoo said…

    Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
    quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
    different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
    a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
    I made over $900 last month having fun!
    make extra money

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger ShadowFalcon said…

    Oh myspace...it scares me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home